Greetings from Sacred Heart School, Fazilka

Sacred Heart Convent School,Fazilka is an undertaking of Little Flower Religious and charitable Society,Muktsar; a registered charitable society under the management of Khrist Jyothi Province of the Little Flower Congregation. It is a Christian Missionary Educational Institution. Little Flower Congregation is a catholic Society which undertakes Educational and Charitable activities in Rajastan, Panjab, U.P, Delhi, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and in various other parts of the world.Learn more...

Bro.Varghese K.J

PRINCIPAL

Principal's Message

Dear Parents and Students, Sacred Heart Convent School, Fazilka situated at the heart of the city just a stone's away from Mini Secretariate, is the pride of the city of Fazilka. Established in the year 1982 it has produced many highly qualified and prominent personalities including doctors, engineers and those in the high echelons of business. Sacred Heart Convent School, with its motto "Lead Kindly Light" helps each student in her/his pursuit of achieving greater heights and accomplishment of goals in life.


Read More

latest news

Xth Toppers (2019-20)

  • SIRAT
    (90.2%)
  • LOVE PREET SINGH
    (90.4%)
  • MANNOOR KAUR SIDHU
    (90.6%)
  • NANDINI SINGH
    (91.0%)
  • ANSH KALRA
    (91.0%)
  • KHUSHI KAMBOJ
    (91.4%)
  • KAMYA KALRA
    (91.4%)
  • ISHIKA
    (91.4%)
  • SURMISHTHA
    (91.8%)
  • SHREYA RAJDEV
    (91.8%)
  • KRITIKA KAMRA
    (92.0%)
  • GURMOHIT SINGH GILL
    (92.2%)
  • CHETNA MIDDHA
    (92.4%)
  • VANSHIKA
    (92.6%)
  • DAKSH AGGARWAL
    92.8%
  • KASHISH
    (93.0%)
  • SHARIN BUMBER
    (93.2%)
  • HARMAN SINGH SIDHU
    (93.2%)
  • PRABHJOT KAUR GILL
    (93.8%)
  • NAVYA KALRA
    (93.8%)

Our School History

he station Fazilka, on the Southern part of Punjab, now a district, is comparatively a backward area due to its sharing the border with Pakistan. It was precisely this reason that the CST Fathers decided to open an English Medium school and to start our pastoral ministry with a view of imparting good education to Christians present in this area. The municipality was formed via Punjab Government notification no. 486, dated 10 December 1885. The town was added to the Ferozepur district in 1884.